Saturday, November 15, 2008


Prop 8 has gotten a huge amount of attention both before the CA elections and continuing afterward. While I am a huge opponent to this proposition, I want to say that I do not condone those that have vandalized churches and have acted out of hate to the proponents of this issue.

Today I spent a great portion of the day supporting the local Sacramento rally as a small part of a global movement starting at 10:30am. This was my first rally of any movement or issue and I was so touched. The variety of people that showed up at Caesar Chavez park across from City Hall was amazing! There were straight, gay, and religious people all gathered TOGETHER in unification. The rally and the march were amazing and an incredible way to spend a beautiful fall day in Northern CA.

http://www.equalityactionnow.org/
Local News

No comments: